Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Review for Struck by Conscience

I'm incredibly excited to share that Struck by Conscience received it's very first review.

Review: 4 Hearts from The Romance Studio

I enjoyed this whimsical short story with the endearingly realistic characters. I felt a solid connection with the heroine. Charisma is someone whom most of her school mates would love to trade places with, but popularity doesn't guarantee happiness. Heath is a fantastic hero, how can you help but fall for a guy who saves a drowning young woman? I admired how complex he was; sensitive and explosive, angry and tender. This was a charming escape from my day. I look forward to seeing what else this author has to offer. I think this is a great addition to any YA lover's bookshelf.  ~ Theresa Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment