Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome to Teen Fiction

Hello All and Welcome to Teen Fiction. I'm C.K. Green, author and lover of all teen literature. I'm glad you've chosen to spend some time at our blog. I say 'our blog' because this is not only a place where I will blog about my books and other teen books that I've read, but you too can be a guest blogger. If you've read a YA book that you love and want to share with all the readers, send me an email at cindy@cindykgreen.com, and I will feature you as a guest blogger. Maybe you've read something that inspired you and you decided to write something up about it. I just might publish that on the blog as well. Don't be surprised if we have a few YA authors make guest appearances too. Make sure to come back often because I plan to have something new posted every week. Maybe you might even want to 'Follow' this blog so you don't forget. See you again soon.

~C.K. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment